Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I interest to Moving Sign LED

After reopening my storage, since 96 when in highschool
i discover that i have kit EPROM IC that not finished yet
i'm to see that. hmm.. today i want to reveal that.
i want to make my dream that day come true.
off cource i have enough money now to buy addition spare part.
next step, i start to use google to find schematic..
hmm.. only got from Mr. BobBlik use 24c512 EPROM with
8x8 display matrix led. any scheme make me more confuse
could u give me more cleary number pin of EPROM how to
program with keypad, i dont need serial connection to PC
do not use AT51 microproseccor (may be next year)
cause have limited fund to make that toys :-p
in the night i still try to learn several downloaded file
hmm.. regain knowlegde about electronic, digital, heat solder.

No comments:

Post a Comment