Friday, March 22, 2013

classic car amplifier la 4440

Background

I just search over internet and I found the scheme of LA4440 Amplifier.
Using Output Capasitor 1000uF to pass the AC signal and blok DC signal go trough Speaker. Contains two OP AMP, so can design as stereo power amplifier. Above the scheme it's normal configuration for two speaker (stereo) 6 Watt each. also able to design as BTL Amplifier bellow scheme). You can see here only one speaker. It means two Op-Amp configured into a couple OP-AMP to push pull the speaker. REMEMBER DO NOT Connect any wire of Speaker to Ground in BTL configuration.

Design Scheme


Here the source scheme from electronica.ro

Prototype PCB

Here the Old PCB design I bought from Saturn Product. daurulang means recycled :-). I need only Amplifier part so i cut this board, sorry...

Perhaps some day I will Upload the Images which containt full fill part.

No comments:

Post a Comment